Since its foundation in 1992, Kuehne + Nagel Hungary has continuously broadened its product portfolio and ranks today among the leaders in the Hungarian logistics market. Kuehne + Nagel Hungary has four locations with warehouse space of nearly 61,000 sqm and employs more than 500 specialist to ensure quality and efficiency for our national and international customers.
We offer creative, competent and reliable solutions. Innovation and versatility are vital parts of our philosophy. We work closely with you to understand your unique business needs. With our industry expertise, wide range of transportation services and close partnerships with best-in-class carriers, we have the flexibility to satisfy the ever-changing demands of your business and your market.
The ideal choice for your logistics challenges
- Integrated solutions throughout the supply chain, turning logistics challenges into real competitive advantages
- Regular review and adjustment of our processes to be globally efficient but locally accountable
- Compliance with local requirements, as well as industry and global regulations, but respecting the business traditions and customs essential for successful partnerships
- Globalised business and new markets demand a wider geographical vision. Kuehne + Nagel’s 63,000 logistics professionals spread across 100 countries give you access to our integrated global network and more than 120 years of experience
- Our dedicated expert staff work with standardised processes and systems to ensure consistency, reliability and peace of mind
- Visibility and monitoring of your shipments in near real time using our advanced information management system, and available through a standard browser interface
We understand your business
- Integrated, single-source logistics solutions that span the entire supply chain, from manufacturing to end consumer
- Comprehensive range of logistics services including value-added warehousing solutions, insurance and consultancy
- With our broad product portfolio and industry expertise, and our sophisticated information systems, including real time monitoring and automated exception management, you can concentrate on your own business while we focus on transportation and warehousing